- Provides the Music on Hold per queue option.
- In addition to this provides the Caller Experience – Let the caller hear the phone ring instead of listening to music on hold.
|IVR ( Interactive Voice response )|
- Ringing Options – Ring All, Round Robin, Fewest Calls, Least Recently Called, Random, and In Order.
- Extension Dialing – Allow the callers to dial an extension at any time.
- Send to Voice Mail.
- Gives the Call Transfer option – you can easily transfer incoming calls or active calls to another extension. Set the transfer rules for incoming calls so you can check the call first. After this transfer option is provided. transfer without checking, or send the call straight to voicemail.
- More than this provides the Call Pick up – You can set up Call Pickup groups so some employees can pick up calls ringing on other extensions by dialing a short code on their own phones. You determine who has this permission and which calls they can pick up.
- Do not disturb.
- Hold – Put a call on Hold using the button on your IP phone, or from the Switchboard. You can customize the Music on Hold that plays until you resume the call.
- Option for Call Parking is available – Put a call on Hold using the button on your IP phone, or from the Switchboard. You can customize the Music on Hold that plays until you resume the call.
- Parallel Ringing.
- Follow me.
|Voice Mail & Voice mail To e-mail|
- Provides the voice Mail Set up.
- Also gives the voice Mail Access.
- Voice mail to email or to any email client.
|Voice Recording||Automatically record calls coming in, going out, or even internally, based on the settings you define|
- Provides the 3 way conferencing from the IP Phone.
- More than this provides the Meet me conference option- With a Meet Me Conference Center, each of your phone extensions can have its own conference room.
- Also delivers Dial-in Conference choice.
- Dia-out Conference
- We provides the Out going fax option.
- More than this gives the Incoming Fax.
|Distributed Office setup||Connects Multiple Offices through MPLS or VPN. Branch offices can be added to the IP server through an INTERNET connection.|
- Dial a code to connect to a separate overhead paging and announcement system.
- Dial a code and connect directly to a built-in one-way announcement speaker on one or more phones
- It is possible to connect with PRI ISDN E1, T1.
- More than this provides the connect with Analog/PSTN/CO Lines option.
- Also connect With GSM Trunk.
- Ready to use the sip-trunking and as well the SIP Client,
- Provides the option to Create Multiple VOIP accounts.
- We gives the Location Based routing.
- Also Skill Based routing.
- More than this DID Based Routing.
|Barge IN & Listen|
- Barge in: Barge in on both channels. The manager channel is joined onto the spied-on and bridged channel. Also gives the features for all parties can hear each other.
- Listen: Monitor an agents call/ Extensions. The manager can hear both the spied-on and bridged channels, but they cannot hear the manager.
|Whisper||Whisper to the agent. The manager can hear both the spied-on and bridged channels. Also the spied-on channel (agent) can also hear the manager, but not the bridged channel, hence “whisper.”|
|Reports||Complete report on day to day, weekly reports, Monthly report, Extension wise report,|
|Third party Integration||Connects any 3 party Integration Like,|
- Click to Call.
|Multi Phones Connectivity||Connect with different Phones Like:|
- IP PHONE.
- Analog Phone
- Soft Phone
- Smart Phone (Mobiles).
- DECT phones
|Server||1U Industrial grade Rack mountable Server.|
|Codecs:||ADPCM, G.711(A-Law & u-Law) G.722, G.723.1 (pass through),G.726, G.729(through purchase of a commercial license), GSM,iLBC, Linear,LPC-10 Speex|
|PRI card:||T1 / E1 port with optimum PCI interface.|
- ISDN: PRI DSS 1 (Q931, National variant)
- VoIP: SIP, H.323, MGCP, SCCP, IAX2
- Mobile: GSM 850/1800/1900 MHZ channels.
- Network interface: 2X Ethernet 10/100 base-RJ-45
- ISDN: PRI interface (optional)
- Mobile: 4GSM (optional) 1 antenna/4 channels, 1 SIM/channel
- FXO & FXS
- Asterisk : 11.10.0
- Free PBX: 2.11
- OS : Cent OS
- 100 / 240 AC
- 60 – 50 mHz
- 6 – 3 Amp