GSM Gateway – 8 Port astTECS offers GXW FXO IP Analog Gateway series offers the small enterprise, SOHO, remote offices and multi-location enterprises a cost-effective, easy to deploy VoIP FXO solution. We provides you the asttecs interactive voice response products with best price ranges in Dubai.
- The GXW series includes two models with 4 or 8 ports respectively.
- Designed and tested for full interoperability with leading IP-PBXs, soft-switches and SIP-based environments.
- Manageability, a simple configuration, superb voice and video quality and feature rich functionality.
- Based on open industry standards.
- 8 FXO port media gateway.
- Video surveillance port (Available in HW revision 1 only)
- External power supply
- Two RJ-45 ports (switched or routed)
- TFTP and HTTP firmware upgrade support
- Multiple SIP accounts, multiple SIP profiles (choice of 3 profiles per account)
- Supports Audio Codecs: G711U/A, G723, G729A/B and GSM
- Supports Video Codecs: H.264
- G.168 – echo cancellation
- Flexible DTMF transmission: In Audio, RFC2833, SIP Info or any combination of the 3
- Selectable, multiple LBR coders per channel
- T.38 compliant
|Dimension[L x W x H]|
- 225mm (L) x 172mm (W) x 42mm (H)
- 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 0.5A Max
- 10% – 90% (non-condensing)
- G.711U, G711A, G.723, G.729A/B, GSM
- Fax over IP T.38 compliant Group 3 Fax Relay up to 14.4kpbs and auto-switch to G.711 for Fax pass-through
- Flexible DTMF transmission method, User interface of In-audio, RFC2833, and SIP Info
- Bellcore Type 1 & 2, ETSI, BT, NTT, and DTMF-based CID
*astTECS GSM Gateway offers a powerful and flexible GSM solution for the Open Source PBX.
- 1 Port
- 4 Ports
- 8 Ports
- 16 Ports
- 32 Ports
GSM Integration – 50% cost savings
* astTECS gateway converts your landline to mobile calls into mobile to mobile calls. Thus helps in reducing 50% of your Telecom expenses.
Please follow and like us: