Ast IVR-L 60 includes 60 Call Loop through IVR System +4 PRI Interface +Asterisk.Also ast IVR-L 60 (Loop through) Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is an automated telephony system that interacts with callers, gathers information and routes calls to the appropriate recipient.
Product Application Scope
Network Interface : 2x Ehernet 10/100 Base-RJ45
ISDN : PRI Interface (Optional)
Mobile : 4 GSM (Optional)
VoIP : SIP H.323. MGCP, SCCP, IAX2
ISDN : PRI DSS1 (Q931, National Variant)
Mobile : GSM 850/1800/1900 MHZ Channels
CODECS : ADPCM, G711 (A-Law & U-Law, G.723.1 (Pass through) G.726. G.729
(Through purchase of commercial license) GSM, ILBC, Linear, LPC-10 Speex
PRI Card : T1 / E1 Port with optimum PCI interface
Dimension : 2U/4U form factor chasis
Mounting : 19′ Rack
We give the best *ast IVR-S 10: 1 PRI Interface.
Also provides the *ast IVR-S 30: 1 PRI Interface.
*ast IVR-S 60: 2 PRI Interface
Features with Description:
AstTECS IVR Interactive IVR helps build custom made solution based on predefined IVR flow.
AstTECS interactive voice response (IVR) solution is cost effective solution. The IVR helps the business to handle high volume calls and to improve customer experience. Also it is flexible and scalable to meet the business requirements and can seamlessly integrate with any PBX. More than this astTECS IVR can be used to automate a wide range of business applications. Beyond these features it is best suited for enterprises, tele-banking, travel, telphonic transaction, telecom etc. To reduce the cost of conventional sales, services, collections, inquiries and support calls .
- Intelligent call routing allows your customers to reach the right agent every time.
- Integrate your IVR system with internal applications to improve your call center operations.
- Expand your ability to get feedback from customers with surveys that populate your database from your IVR solution.
- Advanced call routing allows your team to be accessible via cell, land line, or even another IVR system.
- Reduce idle time in your call center with outbound campaign management.
- Custom greeting support
- Multi-language voice support
- Custom music on hold
- Managing voice mail via phone or web interface
- T1, ISDN, analog and SIP/VoIP support
- Multiple codec support (G711alaw, ulaw, G729, GSM)
- Automate an outbound call campaign
- Built in conferencing solution
- Hosted IVR solution
- Flexibility to create upto 9 levels and sub-levels
- Seamless integration with existing EPABX
- Provides the CDR reports of all calls
- Voice logger
- Also provides Web based reporting
- More than this Unlimited number of call flows is available.
- In addition to this Text to speech conversion is possible.
- Also provides Touch tome detection (DTMF)
- Voice messaging
- Voicemail to Email
- Beyond this Provides the Call transfering
- Also Database Interaction is possible.