We give the best AVRX750UD price in Dubai. Also we are the top Tripp lite dealers in Dubai. We are the top tripp lite ups system partners in Dubai. More than this we are the top AVRX750UD suppliers in Dubai. Also we are the tripp-lite distributors in Dubai. More than this we give the best AVRX750UD support services in Dubai. Also we are the top tripp lite product re-sellers in Dubai.
- We provides the best AVRX750UD ultra-compact 230V line interactive UPS offers complete AC power protection from blackouts. Also give brownouts and transient surges.
- Also gives the 750VA / 450 watt UPS output capacity.
- In addition to this provides the uninterruptible Power Supply / UPS operation maintains battery-derived AC output during blackouts to prevent data loss and system downtime for connected equipment.
- Beyond this gives the built-in USB port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software. More than this available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com
- HID-compliant USB port also enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X.
- Also gives the automatic Voltage Regulation / AVR corrects extended brownouts and overvoltages from 159 to 282V, without using battery power.
- In addition to this provides the 3 minutes runtime at 100% load (450 watts), 11.7 minutes runtime at 50% load (225 watts).
- More than this gives the 42 minutes runtime for a desktop computer system consuming 80 watts continuous.
- Also delivers 8 total CEE7/7 SCHUKO outlets.
- 4 UPS battery backup outlets, plus 4 additional surge-only outlets.
- In addition to this gives the CEE7/7 SCHUKO input connection with 1.8m line cord.
- More than this network grade AC surge and lightning protection is available from all outlets. Also built-in data line surge suppression protects a single dialup or DSL line.
- Also gives the best features 99% line mode efficiency rating uses less energy and BTU emissions.
- In addition to this supports Tripp Lite’s Watchdog system service to restore operation to locked equipment through soft reboot of application/OS. Also hard power off/on reboot of connected equipment, ideal for unattended kiosk applications.
- Hot swappable user battery replacement.
- Space saving, ultra-compact housing with support for wall-mount, desktop or floor placement.
|Output Volt Amp Capacity (VA)||750|
|Output Watt Capacity (Watts)||450|
|Nominal Output Voltage(s) Supported||220V; 230V; 240V|
|Nominal Voltage Details||230V nominal inverter output voltage|
|Frequency Compatibility||50 / 60 Hz|
|Output Voltage Regulation (Line Mode)||+8%, -21%|
|Output Voltage Regulation (Battery Mode)||+/- 5%|
|Output Receptacles||(8) CEE7/7|
|UPS Output Receptacles (Surge Suppression Only)||4 UPS outlets, 4 surge-only outlets|
|Output AC Waveform (AC Mode)||Sine wave|
|Output AC Waveform (Battery Mode)||PWM sine wave|
|Rated input current (Maximum Load)||10A|
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||230V AC|
|UPS Input Connection Type||CEE 7/7 Schuko|
|UPS Input Cord Length (ft.)||6|
|UPS Input Cord Length (m)||1.8|
|Full Load Runtime (min.)||3 min. (450w)|
|Half Load Runtime (min.)||11.7 min. (225w)|
|DC System Voltage (VDC)||12|
|Battery Recharge Rate (Included Batteries)||Less than 16 hours from 10% to 90%|
|Internal UPS Replacement Battery Cartridge||RBC51 (QTY 1)|
|Battery Access||Provides the battery access door|
|Battery Replacement Description||Hot-swappable, user replaceable batteries|
|Voltage Regulation Description||Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains line power operation with an input voltage range of 159 to 282VAC|
|Overvoltage Correction||Input voltages between 245 and 282 are reduced by 12%|
|Undervoltage Correction||Input voltages between 159 and 205 are boosted by 14%|
USER INTERFACE, ALERTS & CONTROLS
|Switches||Combination switch controls on/off power status and self-test operation|
|Audible Alarm||Audible alarm indicates power-failure and overload status|
|LED Indicators||2 LEDs indicate power status and overload/check battery status|
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
|UPS AC Suppression Joule Rating||575|
|UPS AC Suppression Response Time||Instantaneous|
|UPS Dataline Suppression||1 line TEL/DSL (1 in / 1 out)|
|EMI / RFI AC Noise Suppression||Yes|
|Installation Form Factors Supported with Included Accessories||Ultra-compact desktop|
|Primary Form Factor||Desktop|
|UPS Power Module Dimensions (hwd, cm)||12 x 27.9 x 15.2|
|UPS Power Module Weight (kg)||6|
|UPS Shipping Dimensions (hwd / cm)||18.5 x 36.1 x 24.2|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.4|
|UPS Housing Material||ABS|
|Operating Temperature Range||+32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit / 0 to +40 degrees Celsius.|
|Storage Temperature Range||+5 to +122 degrees Fahrenheit / -15 to +50 degrees Celsius.|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95%, non-condensing|
|AC Mode BTU / Hr. (Full Load)||16|
|AC Mode Efficiency Rating (100% Load)||99%|
|PowerAlert Software||Free download from www.tripplite.com|
|Communications Cable||USB interface cable included|
|WatchDog Compatibility||Supports Watchdog application, OS and hard-reboot restart options for remote applications|
|Network UPS Tools Compatibility||NUT compatible. See the full list of Tripp Lite NUT compatible UPS systems at http://www.networkupstools.org/stable-hcl.html?manufacturer=Tripp Lite|
LINE / BATTERY TRANSFER
|Transfer Time||4 milliseconds (line to battery mode) / 1 millisecond (battery to line mode)|
|Low Voltage Transfer to Battery Power (Setpoint)||159|
|High Voltage Transfer to Battery Power (Setpoint)||282|
|Cold Start (Startup in Battery Mode During a Power Failure)||Cold-start operation supported|
|High Availability UPS Features||Hot swappable batteries|
|Green Energy-Saving Features||Greater than 95% efficiency – GREEN UPS|
|UPS Certifications||CE; Meets FCC Part 15 Category B (EMI); ROHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)|
|UPS Certification Details||IEC 62040, IEC 60950, EN 62040|
|Product Warranty Period (International)||2-year limited warranty|