We offers the best Fortinet support in Dubai.FortiGate-80CM,Appliances deliver complete security for branch offices, small offices, and home offices, as well as service provider CPE and mobile point-of-sale applications Its FortiOS operating system offers a full suite of security services in one hardened platform: antivirus/antispyware/antimalware, intrusion prevention (IPS), web filtering, stateful firewall and traffic shaping, and IPSec/SSL VPN.
The FortiGate-80C/80CM By Netmate IT.
The FortiGate-80C/80CM Series platforms offer dual WAN Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) links, for load balancing or redundant ISP connections delivering high availability and scalability to small or home office application. Six Fast Ethernet (10/100) internal security zone or switch ports and one dedicated DMZ port eliminate need for additional networking devices, reducing investment and management burden. An ExpressCard slot allows for optional 3G wireless WAN connectivity such as EVDO, W-CDMA, HSPA and GPRS, which provides mobile network connectivity for remote deployments or backup data connectivity in the event of a network failure. The FortiGate/FortiWiFi-80CM platforms gives you the additional convenience and reliability of an analog modem.
Support for fortinet product
The internal storage standard on the FortiGate/FortiWiFi-80 Series enables local caching of data for policy compliance or WAN optimization. WAN optimization lowers your networking costs and improves your application and network performance by reducing the amount of data transmitted over your WAN.
Taking advantage of the new FortiOS operating system, the FG-80C/CM boasts data SSL-encrypted traffic inspection, leakage prevention, identity-based policies, IPS enhancements, and application control to offer protection against Web 2.0 threats and evasive applications and users. Deployment flexibility is enhanced with the ExpressCard slot supporting 3G WAN connectivity options. Rapid, turn-key deployment and easy management deliver low total cost of ownership and easily facilitate compliance with important legislative requirements such as PCI and Sarbanes-Oxley.
FortiGate-80CM Features & Benefits:
- Delivers up to 1.9 Gbps firewall throughput with 2 GbE and 7 10/100 interfaces
- Integrated, all-in-one network security delivers enterprise-class threat protection for remote locations and smaller networks
- Internal storage provides local archiving of data for policy compliance or WAN optimization
- PC Card slot supports broadband wireless such as EV-DO, W-CDMA, HSPA, and GPRS, which provides mobile network connectivity for remote deployments, or as a backup solution
- A “single pane of glass” management console makes it easy for you to deploy and manage.
- ExpressCard slot supporting 3G WAN connectivity and back-up modem (FortiGate-80CM, FortiWiFi-80CM)
Proven Security for Remote Offices, Retail, and Customer Premise Equipment
FortiGate/FortiWiFi-80 Series consolidated security appliances deliver comprehensive enterprise-class protection for remote locations, branch offices, customer premise equipment (CPE) and retail networks. FortiGate/FortiWiFi-80 Series platforms feature an integrated set of essential security technologies in a single device to protect all of your applications and data. Simple per-device pricing, an integrated management console, and remote management capabilities significantly reduce costs associated with deployment and management.
Fortinet’s market-leading security technology and research results in appliances providing unmatched protection against today’s sophisticated multi-vector threats. FortiGate/FortiWiFi consolidated security platforms integrate firewall, IPSec and SSL VPN, antivirus, antispam, intrusion prevention, web filtering and vulnerability management into a single device at a single price. They also provide data loss prevention (DLP), application control, and endpoint NAC.
The FortiGate/FortiWiFi-80 Series specifically addresses many policy enforcement requirements included in government and industry regulations, such as the PCI Data Security Standard. They also ease migration to new industry standards such as IPv6, supporting dynamic routing or both IPv4 and IPv6 networks. Fortinet’s Global Threat Research Team and ICSA Labs-certified inspection engines ensure the best possible protection in your network.
80 Series Deployment Options
- Hardware 8×5 UTM Bundle – Includes Hardware Unit, Hardware Replacement, Firmware and General Upgrades, 8×5 Enhanced Support, UTM Services Bundle (NGFW, AV, Web Filtering, and Antispam) plus term of contract
- Hardware 24×7 UTM Bundle – Includes Hardware Unit, Hardware Replacement, Firmware and General Upgrades, 24×7 Comprehensive Support, UTM Services Bundle (NGFW, AV, Web Filtering, and Antispam) plus term of contract
- 8×5 UTM Bundle – Includes 8×5 Hardware Replacement (3 Days), Firmware and General Upgrades, 8×5 Enhanced Support, UTM Services Bundle (NGFW, AV, Web Filtering, and Antispam Services)
- 24×7 UTM Bundle – Includes Advanced Hardware Replacement (Next Business Day), Firmware and General Upgrades, 24X7 Comprehensive Support, UTM Services Bundle (NGFW, AV, Web Filtering, and Antispam Services)
- 8×5 Forticare – Includes 8×5 Support, Hardware Replacement, Firmware and General Upgrades, VPN, Traffic Management
- 24×7 Forticare – Includes 24×7 Support, Advanced Hardware Replacement (Next Business Day), Firmware and General Upgrades, VPN, and Traffic Management
- Firmware and General Updates includes Firmware Updates, FortiGuard Analysis And Management Services and Vulnerability Management where applicable.
- The Vulnerability Management services apply to all FortiGate models.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
|10/100/1000 WAN Interfaces (Copper, RJ-45)||2||2||2|
|10/100 Internal Switch Interfaces (Copper, RJ-45)||6||6||6|
|10/100 DMZ Interfaces (Copper, RJ-45)||1||1||1|
|Management Console Interface (Copper, RJ-45)||1||1||1|
|WLAN Support||–||–||802.11 a/n or b/g/n|
|Internal Storage||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB|
|Firewall Throughput (1518 / 512 / 64 byte UDP packets)||1900 / 700 / 120 Mbps|
|Firewall Latency (64 byte UDP packets)||45 μs|
|Firewall Throughput (Packets Per Second)||180 Kpps|
|Concurrent Sessions (TCP)||1 Million|
|New Sessions/Sec (TCP)||12,000|
|IPSec VPN Throughput (512 byte packets)||140 Mbps|
|Gateway-to-Gateway IPSec VPN Tunnels||200|
|Client-to-Gateway IPSec VPN Tunnels||1,000|
|SSL-VPN Throughput||70 Mbps|
|Concurrent SSL-VPN Users (Recommended Max)||60|
|IPS Throughput||350 Mbps|
|Antivirus Throughput (Proxy Based / Flow Based)||50 / 190 Mbps|
|Virtual Domains (Default / Max)||10 / 10|
|Max Number of FortiAPs||16|
|Max Number of FortiTokens||100|
|Max Number of Registered FortiClients||10|
|High Availability Configurations||Active/Active, Active/Passive, Clustering|
|Unlimited User Licenses||Yes|
|Height x Width x Length||1.75 x 10.87 x 6.13 in (4.45 x 27.61 x 15.57 cm)|
|Weight||3.3 lb (1.5 kg)|
|Power Required||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Power Consumption (AVG / Max)||25 / 30 W||26 / 31.2 W||28 / 33.6 W|
|BTU||102.3 BTU||106.5 BTU||115 BTU|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-31 to 158°F (-25 to 70°C)|
|Humidity||20 to 95% non-condensing|
|Compliance & Certification|
|Compliance||FCC Part 15 Class B, C-Tick, VCCI, CE, UL/cUL, CB|
|Certification||ICSA Labs: Firewall, IPSec, IPS, Antivirus, SSL VPN|