Sangoma PBX UCS 0060
We are the top Sangoma Pbx Suppliers in Dubai .
- Supports sixty (60) users and ten (10) simultaneous calls.
- Web-based login to manage and monitor the system.
- Outlook, SMS, IM, CRM and Help Desk integration.
- Flexible call hold with music and time-based call routing.
- Voicemail (voicemail to email) manage/listen from control pane.
- Call recording, support for video calling and conference calls.
- Three (3) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports.
- Optional annual support and software maintenance plans
- Remote installation and configuration services.
- One (1) year warranty.
Sangoma PBX UCS 0060 Best sale price in Dubai
Sangoma PBXT-UCS-0060 IP PBX Phone System
Based on the world’s most popular open source PBX platform, FreePBX, the Sangoma PBXact UC 60 is one of the smallest on premise IP PBX based appliances built for small businesses looking to seamlessly integrate IP phones, VoIP trunks, PSTN connectivity while improving employee collaboration and productivity with a large suite of advanced features. This Sangoma PBXact UC 60 supports up to 60 users and 10 simultaneous calls.
Features our of the box
The Sangoma PBXact UC 60 allows you to integrate and manage all your existing IP phones and other endpoint devices, such as Sangoma PSTN Vega Gateways and most third party manufacturers, with the EndPoint Manager module. You can also seamlessly integrate your vendor’s SIP trunks or combine the PBXact UC 60 with Sangoma’s own SIP trunking service called SIPStation for deeper integration and easy deployment, auto-configuring your channels at the same time. Remote workers can take the office with them with the PBXact UC 60’s “anywhere access” allowing them to connect securely with built-in VPN functionality and features like follow-me to forward phone calls, voicemails and presence information.
Easy to use and manage
The Sangoma PBXact UC 60 provides each user with a web based login to allow easy control of their personal experience from any device. Users can view their call history, view contacts, set their presence and personalise their phone soft-keys like call forwarding, follow me, call waiting and do not disturb. This simple interface also allows users to listen and manage their voicemail account and make/receive calls using built-in webRTC client, all from any desktop through their browser. Add-ons such as Zulu UC provide deep integration with MS Outlook and web browser to provide features like click-to-call from web and emails, SMS, FAX, presence control and more.
- Flexible time-based call routing
- Built in conference bridge/service
- Fax to email
- Hunt / Ring groups
- Music on hold
- Voicemail blasting
- Follow me / Find me calling
- Personal IVRs
- Wake up calls
- Support for video calls, IM & presence
- Secure communications (SRTP/ TLS)
- Customisable announcements
- Calling queues (ACD/IVR)
- Three way calling
- Voicemail to email
- Caller ID
- Call transfer
- Call recording
- Do not disturb
- Call forwarding
- Call waiting
- Call history
- Call detail records and call event logging
- Speed dials
- Caller blacklisting
- Paging / Intercom
- Call screening