Sophos Red 60 Features
- Plug-and-protect deployment. Sophos SD-RED makes extending your secure network to other locations easy. …
- Flexible configuration.
- Securely encrypted, centrally managed.
- Synchronized SD-WAN.
- Flexible Wi-Fi and WAN connectivity.
Empowering your SD-WAN strategy
SD-RED offers a uniquely simple solution to extend network connectivity to your remote locations and branch offices – no matter where in the world they are. Replace expensive MPLS connections to reduce your costs and take advantage of other Sophos products, such as Intercept X, for added SD-WAN functionality in combination with XG Firewall.
Sophos has long been a pioneer in providing an easy-to-use, secure way to connect branch offices and other remote locations. XG Firewall includes a number of SD-WAN features to help you to accelerate application performance and get better visibility into network health to ensure that your remote locations enjoy the same performance as your main office.
SD-RED devices are built on the latest enterprise-class, high-speed networking platforms. They work with your XG Firewall whether you’ve deployed as hardware, software or in the public cloud. Our full range of Sophos Wireless Access Points are also compatible with Sophos SD-RED. To use a Sophos SD-RED you will need an active Network Protection subscription for XG Firewall.
- Easily extend your secure network to any location
- Select from two models to suit your deployment and connectivity needs
- Use strong AES 256- bit encryption
- Seamlessly connect with Sophos APX Access Points
- Benefit from Synchronized SD-WAN with XG Firewall and Sophos Intercept X
XG Firewall Enables Your SD-WAN Goals
Replace expensive MPLS connections with lower-cost SD-WAN. XG Firewall integrates the features you need to enable your SD-WAN connectivity, quality, security, and continuity goals.
- Connect for Less
XG Firewall lets you take advantage of less-expensive internet connectivity options such as DSL, cable, and 3G/4G/LTE.
- Optimize Application Performance
Unlike MPLS which introduces latency by backhauling traffic from remote sites, Sophos SD-WAN connects directly to the internet for faster access to cloud applications.
- Stay Protected
XG Firewall delivers industry-proven security against malware, ransomware, intrusions, and other threats across your entire network.
- Business Continuity
Utilize redundant connections to the same, or different, ISPs to handle routing, failover, and session preservation in the event of an outage.
Zero-Touch Edge and Branch Connectivity
SD-RED makes extending your secure network to all your remote locations easy and affordable. It requires no technical skills at the remote site. Simply enter the SD-RED device ID into your XG Firewall and ship it. As soon as it’s plugged in and connected to the internet, our provisioning service automatically connects it to your firewall and establishes a secure, dedicated VPN tunnel. And there’s no added licensing cost for SD-REDs – it’s included in your XG Firewall Network Protection License.
An Innovative Solution to SD-WAN VPN Connectivity
- Zero-touch auto provisioning enables deployment by non-technical staff
- Secure VPN tunnel connectivity with your XG Firewall from anywhere via our lightweight robust Layer 2 SD-RED tunnel
- Selective routing options for any mix of VPN and local WAN access
- Enterprise-grade encryption
- Flexible connectivity options, including 3G/4G/LTE, copper, fiber, Wi-Fi, and PoE (SD-RED 60 only)
SD-WAN Link Management
Monitor and manage your SD-WAN connectivity easily from Sophos Central or on-box with traffic-light style indicators for your WAN link status with powerful options for link fail-over and fail-back.